Contract Type: Administrative – Full time
The Director of Educational Services oversees the day-to-day operations of the Educational Services Division. The Director is responsible for the management, development, promotion and implementation of all educational and professional development curricula, products, and services for the Oman Educational Services LLC. This includes taking overall management of several departments related to the educational services under the company.
This individual will report directly to the CEO.
- Planning, directing, and managing the activities of the Educational Departments under Oman Educational Services, such as GUbridge (the Foundation Programme of the German University of Technology in Oman), the Language School, Training and Smart Solutions Centre, Vocational Centre, and other educational and community engagement initiatives and units as required.
- Develop and manage the business strategic plans, financial plans, budget and timelines for the Educational Services programmes and initiatives.
- Suggest new initiatives that add value and income to the company and ensure the quality of the services provided.
- Represent the company and the university and serve as a liaison for all external education-related committees and subcommittees or groups.
- Oversee the development and implementation of the educational courses, workshops and clinics, and measure and monitor program success.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must have a PhD degree.
- The candidate must have more than ten years’ experience in management or academic related fields with demonstrated leadership ability.
- A strong background and experience in education including continuing education programs, training course management, and developing and managing educational programming is required.
- Familiarity with the Educational Sector in Oman and the region with the ability to coordinate partnerships with educational institutions.
- Ability to self-motivate, work independently and cooperatively, be flexible, creative, responsible, and meet deadlines with excellent written and oral communication skills in both Languages (Arabic and English).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
To apply for this job, please register/log in below