Contract Type: Administrative – Full time
The German University of Technology in Oman (GUtech) is the result of a long-standing cooperation between RWTH Aachen University in Germany and Oman Educational Services.
The International Office at the German University of Technology in Oman seeking an Omani talent in the position of Assistant Executive who is expected to support the International Office Manager in growing the international portfolio of GUtech. The Assistant Executive will handle the follow-up tasks and support day to-day operations, allowing the International Office Manager to focus on the strategic aspects of the internationalization of GUtech. In addition, the Assistant Executive will support operations in the Rectorate as needed.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Supporting international recruiting efforts;
- Following up with recruitment contacts and application leads;
- Assisting international applicants throughout the admissions process;
- Facilitating pre-arrival communication for newly accepted international students;
- Presenting pre-departure and other workshops to students;
- Writing communication for international target audiences;
- Designing visually appealing marketing material;
- Providing administrative support for international office processes;
- Supporting organization of international delegation visits;
- Any other tasks as assigned by the line manager.
- Bachelor degree in business and relative subjects.
- Experienced in administrative work, marketing and design preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Fluent in written and verbal communication in English and Arabic.
- Knowledge of other relevant languages advantageous (Hindi, Urdu, German, Farsi).
- Extensive international experience and cultural sensitivity
To apply for this job, please register/log in below