Contract Type: Administrative – Full time
The Assistant Deputy Rector for Administration and Finances oversees the day-to-day operations of administration units in Oman Educational Services LLC and GUtech. The assistant is responsible for the management, development, promotion and implementation of administrative and financial policies. This includes supervision and overall management of several departments related to the administration and finances under the company.
This individual will report directly to the Deputy Rector for Administration and Finances.
- Assisting the CEO and the Deputy Rector for Administration and Finances in:
- Managing all administrative departments as per the Organisation structure.
- Planning and management of non-academic functions of the University and company. Including, but not limited to the financial, human and material resources.
- Managing all financial matters of Oman Educational Services and its branches;
- Provide leadership, direction and management of the administrative and finance teams;
- Advising on administrative staffing and personnel development.
- Drive the financial planning and management processes including financial forecasting and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting;
- Provide strategic recommendations to the Deputy Rector and members of the management team;
- All other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must have a Master degree or Professional Certificate in related fields.
- At least ten years’ experience in management with demonstrated leadership ability.
- This position requires a high level of integrity, soft skills and have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to self-motivate, work independently and cooperatively, be flexible, creative, responsible, and meet deadlines with excellent written and oral communication skills in both Languages (Arabic and English).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
To apply for this job, please register/log in below