Contract Type: Administrative – Full time
Job Description – Cashier
Location: Finland Oman School
Reporting to: Deputy Prinicpal (FOS) / Finance Manager (Receivable Section)
Duties and responsibilities:
The Cashier at the Finland Oman School is expected to be able to achieve the following outcomes:
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Tuition fees:
- Review student balances and collect the tuition fee accordingly.
- Update and maintain modules (involving billing, fee recognition and collections)
- Software for student management solutions (icare and Wave ERP)
- Preparation of monthly outstanding reports & submission of the same to Finance Manager.
- Coordination with students/parents regarding outstanding tuition fees, service fee, transportation fee etc.
- Maintaining Students File with all the correspondence with them and other necessary documents.
- Submission of specified schedules for the monthly report – MIS.
- Checking of bank transactions and ensuring the cash/cheque deposits are accurately updated by bank.
- Submission of daily cash collection report to Finance Manager.
- System maintenance regarding all above aspects.
- Assisting the “Accounts Executive – Receivables in arranging invoices for various parties Maintenance of correspondence file for all the incoming mails regarding the student affairs.
- Follow-up for outstanding tuition fees & other School income, if any.
- Reconciliation of cash/cheques/bank transfers, updating receipts for direct deposits.
- Escalating the cheque return cases to Accounts Executive – Receivables for necessary action to collect the amount.
- Covering up duties when other executives are on leave.
- Any other duties assigned by the Finance Manager as per the requirements.
– Diploma in Accounting or Finance.
– Minimum one year Experience as a Cashier or Accounts clerk.
– Omani Nationality.
– English Speaking.
– Good Communication and Computing skills.To apply for this job, please register/log in below