Contract Type: Research – Part time
Introduction: The project aims to develop Culture Sensitive and demand-oriented housing typologies development for sustainable growth in Muscat. The objective of the position is to carry on research on the WP1 catalog of prevailing housing typologies and WP2 user perception inc. household surveys.
- Undergraduate students – Architecture, Urban Planning and related fields
Description of tasks:
- Work collaboratively with the PI to maximize productivity
- Create strategies for easier and effective execution of projects
- Provide periodic reports on project progress or key issues and findings verbally and in written form to PI
- Organize and monitor schedules and see that deadlines are met
- Monitor budget and help ensure resources are used efficiently
- Complete any necessary administrative tasks related to the research project
- Prepare, proofread and edit written work, summaries of proposals and Publications
- Collect and Analyze data employing scientific methods.
- Comply with ethical and scientific best practices and policies (GUtech and declaration of Helsinki)
To apply for this job, please register/log in below