Contract Type: Research – Part time
Project – MARSC: A Mobile Augmented Reality System for Smart Construction
Position – Research Assistant (Undergraduate Student)
Project Summary – Develop web and mobile interfaces for the MARSC project
• A Bachelor student in computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields
• Highly motivated, proactive, and autonomous
Description of tasks
• Explore the field of AR
• Explore AR applications in the specific field of construction
• Develop web and mobile interfaces for the MARSC project
• The student must work collaboratively with the Principal Investigator (PI) of the project to maximize productivity.
• The student must comply with the ethics standards.
• A lam-sum amount will be paid to the student once the project is completed.
Please, submit your CV through GUtech portal. We will start processing the applications on December 20, 2020. The position will remain open until filled.To apply for this job, please register/log in below