Contract Type: Research – Part time
Research Assistant (Undergraduate Student)
Project Summary – The project aims to carry out a thorough literature review on how drones can be used in construction applications that use Augmented Reality (AR) features.
• A Bachelor student in computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields
• Highly motivated, proactive, and autonomous
Description of tasks
• Explore the field of AR
• Explore the use of drones in construction applications
• Explore the use of AR on board of drones, particularly in construction applications
• Propose a design of a drone-based solution using AR to support the construction sector
• The student must work collaboratively with the Principal Investigator (PI) of the project to maximize productivity.
• The student must comply with the ethics standards.
• A lam-sum amount will be paid to the student once the project is completed.
Please, submit your CV through GUtech portal. We will start processing the applications on December 20, 2020. The position will remain open until filled.To apply for this job, please register/log in below